Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions relating to your participation in James Sinclair’s seminars and events. By registering for a seminar or event, or purchasing any of our seminars, you accept the following terms and conditions.
Cancellation Policy – Business Growth Seminar
1. There is a £1 registration fee for booking the Business Growth Seminar.
2. To complete your booking you are required to provide your debit/credit card details in payment of the £1 registration fee to confirm your place on the seminar.
3. Should you not attend the seminar, we will request a £100 donation from the card details provided which will be donated to the Partyman’s Magic Magic Makers Charity (Registered Charity Number 1168797).
4. You will have 7 days from the date of the seminar booked on to advise if you do not wish to make this donation. If you are unable to make the seminar you are welcome to book onto the next available seminar.
5. Your £1 registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. Light refreshments will be provided. The VIP Lunch is a paid for a pre-booked event.
7. The company can be contacted at The Barn, Marsh Farm, Marsh Farm Road, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex CM3 5WP – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The purchase and/or registration to attend any of our seminars/events constitutes your acceptance to these terms and conditions.
2. Tickets/bookings are only valid if they are purchased/made via our website www.jamessinclair.net or our official agents.
3. Tickets are only valid for use on the date and time stated for the event they are booked for.
4. Depending on the event, light refreshments will be provided. Any additional food or beverage must be paid for in full at the time.
5. We can only guarantee seating for those persons with a valid booking. Seating for additional persons in your party that do not have a valid voucher is subject to availability.
6. Tickets/bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. JSE Ltd is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at our events including, but not limited to, damage and losses to property and motor vehicles – if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons.
8. Personal data is used for JSE Ltd purposes only, data is not passed to third parties.
1. If you are paying for your tickets by instalments, you are committing to completing all your outstanding payments before the date of the event booked.
2. There is a discount for upfront payments made in full.
3. Payments will continue to be taken until your full outstanding balance is complete.
4. When booking tickets for the Entrepreneurs Masterclass you will have a choice of dates.
5. The Money Back Guarantee is valid for and up until 6 pm on the first day of the course.
The content of our events and seminars is advisory only based on the experience of James Sinclair. There is no guarantee of results financial or otherwise, as a result of attending an event or seminar.